Friday, January 07, 2011

Day 5!!

Well, it has been 5 days since I started my "Resolution" of eating good and exercising.  I have not had pop or coffee since Sunday January 2nd!! This is HUGE for me.  I have been eating good too.  I  have not had any alcohol except for a glass of wine today and I haven't had any junk at all!  I have been following the biggest loser club and so I have 3 regular meals and 3 snacks a day.  I have found it hard to eat all of the food.  It fills me up and a lot of the days, I have had to skip a snack or two.  If I could have the body and healthy out look of anyone, it would have to be Jillian Michaels.  She is awesome!! I weigh in on Sunday so we will see if any of it is paying off.  I started last Sunday at 144.4 lbs.

1 comment:

Room 148 said...

Good Job, Missy!
sparkPeople has some good recipes too! And some great short workout videos for when you can't get to the gym.
Love ya!
mommy