Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Loss

We lost a really good friend of ours on Saturday.  I am very sad about it. It has also made me realize that I let life get in the way of the people who matter the most to me.  I travel to Grand Junction a lot and one of my VERY best friends in the whole world lives there and it seems like we can never manage to get together even for minute.  I have decided that from this point on I will see her much more! Pug didn't live that far away from us and yet we hadn't seen him for years, this angers me now.  He was my husband's best friend and one of very few friends of his that I really liked.  There is nothing I can do about it now except change the way I look at things and start spending more time with the people I love.  The house, laundry and all of the other chores can wait until later. RIP Puggy!!
This is a picture of Pug and Brendan up at Oowah when we went camping once.  I think Brendan was about 4 or 5 years old here.

No comments: