Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Traveling Today

Today it is raining out, non stop. I am going to be traveling again for the next 5 or so days. Today, I will go and see my hubby who is 3 hours away working. The kids and I will stay there for 2 days and then drive to Moab which is another 3 hours away. I will then drive to Grand Junction, another 2 hours. I have a meeting with my old boss. We are going to be talking about me becoming the general manager at one of there hotels. After I am done with that I am driving back to Moab to hang out with my family for a couple of days. If the weather is good I am hoping to take the kids to do something outdoors for Memorial Weekend. I really want to take them fishing on the mountain but, since I am by myself these days it is kind of difficult to do things with 3 kids. It seems like I have less patience since my hubby has been working out of town. I have a huge amount of respect for single mothers now. Anyway, I will try and take some good pics and start getting some pics on here.

No comments: