Monday, May 19, 2008

Back home for a minute!!

So I drove over to Moab on Friday so I could drive to Grand Junction on Saturday to talk to my old boss and see about a job. I was hoping to go back to work at the Super 8 as a desk clerk again. I really like working at the hotel. I walked in and my boss was vey happy to see me. Anyway, we talked for a bit and she said she would be happy to have me working there again. She told me to call the owner casue she has the final say in hiring so I did and it turns out they need a General Manager for there other hotel. The owner said she actually thought of me a while back when they were in need of a manager. So, I am going back over to Grand Junction on Friday to meet with the owners and talk about what would be required of me. I am actually going to drive to Vernal Wednesday afternoon and stay there Wednesday night and Thursday night and then get up Friday and drive to Grand Junction to meet with the owners and then I will drive to Moab again for the weekend to hang out with my family. I haven't been home that much and I have been driving alot.Oh well, after the end of this month I will be done for a while. I can't wait to get moved!!

No comments: