Friday, May 09, 2008

Again!!

I am going to attempt this again. I know it has been awhile since I have tried it but, with me not working and being a stay at home mom for the time being, I seem to have a little bit of time on my hands.

Anyway, as you know I am currently living in Northern Utah. But at the end of this month we are moving back to Grand Junction, CO. This is going to be our last move for the next 15 years. Atleast that is what I keep saying to myself. We have moved alot, I don't know if we haven't found the right place or we have and I am just restless and have to feel like I am not missing anything living somewhere else. I am hoping it is the latter and Grand Junction is the best fit for us. Why 15 years?? Because our youngest will be near graduating or already graduated. I have told myself and my husband that I am not going to move my kids again while they are going to school. Our daughter makes friends very easily and is very outgoing. Moving has not been an issue for her but our oldest is more laid back and quiet like I am. Once he makes friends he keeps them and sticks with them. He started Kindergarten out in Moab and made friends there and then we moved to Grand Junction when he was in the middle of his 1st grade year. When we came back to Moab for his 6th and 7th grades. He still has those same few friends he made back in Kindergarten and it was like we had never left. That is how I am. I have had the same friends forever.

So, I am hoping to keep up with this. We will see how it goes!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

let brandon know he better keep looking over his shoulder,i will find you!!!When i do you can explain why you did what you did to me.i thought you were my friend!!what goes around comes around you'll get yours!!!