Monday, June 23, 2008

A short hello!!

Sorry I haven't been my oicture taking self these days. We are all still trying to adjust to our move and me working full time again. So I thought I would stop by and let everyone know we are doing good and slowly adjusting again. We are currently looking for a house so we are staying with Brandon's parents for the time being.

The real reason I thought about getting on her was cause Riley did a sort of..........it wasn't really a funny but it was.
Brandon and I had taken Riley, Madison and 2 of Madison's friends into town to look at blockbuster. I was wandering around by myself to try and find a good movie and Brandon was following the kids around. I kept hearing Riley get really excited about the different monsters and such on the movie cases. I had finally picked out a movie and had gone over to get everyone so we could check out and all of a sudden I hear "ooooooooh fuck!!" of course at that moment the store was completely silent and Madison older friend looks at me like did he really just say that? I could feel my face turning bright red and Brandon was trying not to laugh. Riley was just going on and didn't even notice. I am hoping to ignore it and hope I don't hear that again. I was so embarassed!!

Well I hope someone gets a good laugh from that. Sorry no pictures but hopefully soon!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grandpa, and I, and Aunt Stephie, and Bren, (who said "Sweet" when we told him his little brother learned how to say the "F" word) all got a good laugh out of it.

Anonymous said...

Kee-Ute! Luv cing how much kids r growing! Hope 2 c them sum time this smr! Miss u all all! Take care & keep posting!

Love / Aunt Pnky